SportLife is a sports program that allows young athletes the opportunity to live out their dreams and become a pro athlete!
We are currently looking for a website assistant who is available from June 30 - August 22 from 11am-5pm. The website assistant will be responsible with updating our sports database daily, including but not limited to: updating player stats, standings, team scores, trade results, etc.
The Website Assistant will be fully trained, in order to be fully comfortable with running our sports database.
The list of duties include:
- Updating player stats daily
- Updating game results daily
- Updating trade results
- Updating draft results
- Strong understanding of sports and statistics
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer Science background
- Previous experience with WordPress (preferably with League Manager)
Please provide a CV and any relevant reference letters.
SportLife is a Montreal-based team sports program that allows young athletes the opportunity to simulate the career of professional...