Inspiring Canadians to live healthy, active lives.
The inspiration begins with you.
At Sport Chek, we love sharing our passion for a healthy, active lifestyle and encourage others to bring their best by being leaders in our surrounding communities. As part of our team, you’ll join a wide network of like-minded colleagues, customers, and teams, and provide the best solutions for our customers by drawing on your first-hand expertise and experiences.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Footwear)
As a Sales Associate, your primary responsibility is to set our customers up with everything they need, and need to know in order to maximize the enjoyment of the sports or activities they are pursuing.
So what makes a successful Sales Associate?
Well, for starters, you’re a sports and active lifestyle enthusiast – with a strong knowledge of athletic footwear. You have a broad knowledge of a variety of sports, and sports activities. You’re able to apply that expertise to advise your customers on what they need and what they need to know for their sport or activity. You’re also someone who is driven to succeed which means you’re friendly, energetic, and enjoy talking to people. Whether you’re problem solving or fitting up your customer, you understand the importance of relationship building.
What you’ll do…Make customers a priority. This means setting them up with everything they need, and need to know for their sport or activity, while also sharing your own personal experiences.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to all customers
- Be a product knowledge expert, which means learn more and experience more through ongoing training
- Maintain store visual presentation expectations and maintenance, as well as housekeeping standards
- Ensure 100% price scan accuracy (accurate pricing on all products)
- Complete all required training courses
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention Policy and Procedure profiles
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced team environment
- Comprehensive training in a variety of formats
What you bring.
- A passion for your activities and a drive to inspire others to be active
- Strong knowledge of athletic footwear
- Ability to build trust
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- High school education
At Sport Chek, we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of our lifestyle, with a flexible schedule of work and play. Sport Chek is Canada’s largest active lifestyle retailer, with over 150 stores from coast to coast.
Ready to join our team and inspire others to live healthy active lives?
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Sport Chek is one of the largest Canadian retailer of sporting clothing, sports equipment, with stores across Canada (excluding Yukon). Its...