Inspiring Canadians to live healthy, active lives. The inspiration begins with you.
At Sport Chek, we love sharing our passion for a healthy, active lifestyle, and encourage others to bring their best by being leaders in our surrounding communities. As part of our team, you’ll join a wide network of like-minded colleagues, customers, and teams, and provide the best solutions for our customers by drawing on your first-hand expertise and experiences.
As a Cashier, you are the first and last point of contact for our customers. You are the first person customers see when entering the store and the last person customers will remember when exiting. It’s your responsibility to leave a lasting positive impression.
Who you are.
Well, for starters, you’re friendly, energetic, and enjoy talking to people. Whether you’re handling a return or making a sale, you demonstrate a “no problem” attitude when dealing with customers and do everything possible to make sure the customer shopping experience is a positive one. You are responsible for delivering excellent service to every customer - whether you are processing purchases, returns, exchanges, or general inquiries. You possess good math skills and have the ability to keep a balanced till.
What you’ll do.
- Greet and interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure all transactions are rung through in a timely fashion
- Handle complaints, exchanges and returns in a professional manner
- Assist customers with general inquiries
- Keep a balanced till and clean workspace
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Hands-on training
What you bring.
- A passion for sports and a drive to inspire others
- Previous customer service experience and/or cash handling experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build trust
- Positive work attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Good math and problem solving skills
- High School education
At Sport Chek, we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of our lifestyle, with a flexible schedule of work and play. Sport Chek is Canada’s only national big box sporting goods retailers, with over 170 stores from coast to coast.
Ready to join our team and inspire others to live healthy, active lives?
Apply today online at http://sportchekjobs.com/jobs/search?q=Cross+Iron
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted.