Inspiring Canadians to live active healthy lives.
The inspiration begins with you.
At Sport Chek, we love sharing our passion for a healthy, active lifestyle, and encourage others to bring their best by being leaders in our surrounding communities. As part of our team, you’ll join a wide network of like-minded colleagues, customers, and teams, and provide the best solutions for our customers by drawing on your first-hand expertise and experiences.
SALES ASSOCIATE – HOCKEY
As a Sales Associate in our Hockey Department, your primary responsibility is sales, but at Sport Chek, how you go about generating sales is just as important as the numbers you deliver.
So what makes a successful Hockey Sales Associate?
Well, for starters, you’re a sports and hockey enthusiast. You have a broad knowledge of the wide world of sports and you’re able to apply that expertise to help customers make informed buying decisions. You’re also someone who is driven to succeed which means you’re friendly, energetic, and enjoy talking to people. Whether you’re handling a return or making a sale, you demonstrate a “no problem” attitude when dealing with customers.
Your role as a Full Time Sales Associate in our Hockey Department is to assist the Department Sales Manager in driving top line sales, which also drives bottom line profit. This will be accomplished by being a leader on the sales floor, excelling in the area of personal sales, providing exceptional customer service, and demonstrating high levels of product knowledge. In addition, you will assist in the overall store presentation and pricing levels, as well as product management.
Candidates must have open availability during the week days to be considered for this opportunity.
What you’ll do.
- Exceed personal sales targets on a daily and weekly basis
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to all customers
- Be a product knowledge expert
- Maintain store visual presentation expectations and maintenance, as well as housekeeping standards
- Ensure 100% price scan accuracy (accurate pricing on all products)
- Complete all required training courses
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention Policy and Procedure profiles
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Hands-on training
What you bring.
- High school education
- Ability to easily strike up conversations with customers
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- An active hockey player who is passionate about the sport
At Sport Chek, we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of our lifestyle, with a flexible schedule of work and play. Sport Chek is Canada’s only national big box sporting goods retailers, with over 130 stores from coast to coast.
Ready to join our team and inspire others to live active healthy lives?
Apply today! @ http://sportchekjobs.com/jobs/768239-part-time-sales-associate-hard-goods-hockey-sport-chek-orion-gate-3
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.