Splunk Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), San FranciscoJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and breakfast
Cons: bad management who unsuccessful at managing large scale projects
This was one of my favorite jobs that I ever got. Being said I worked as hard as I possibly could, knocking all tasks out of the park. I was promoted quickly but just as quickly I was fired. So far they have given no reason whatsoever. I believe there are a lot of office politics of which I never took part in.
Great place to work with disruptive software
Security Practice Manager (Current Employee), EMEASeptember 21, 2015
Pros: Pay, management
Cons: Travel
Splunk is a great company to work for and has a fantastic software product that is helping 1000's of customers gain realtime operational insights into their IT infrastructures.
Fun, organized, exciting place to work.
Software QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: everyone is excited about the product, relaxed office environment, hard-working and intelligent people
Cons: growing pains as the product and processes change quickly.
The product is incredible and Splunk is leading the market. This motivates everyone to work hard and get excited to work hard on the product. Engineering is fairly agile and PMO seems to do a good job finding the best processes for the organization. Overall a very supportive environment.
NA
Enterprise Sales (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 16, 2013
Great product. This company is growing so fast. Co-workers where great to work with and had a lot of fun with them.