Splunk Employee Reviews

My experience at Splunk
Global Partner Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 5, 2016
Splunk is a fantastic place to work. The work environment is very friendly and outgoing. I learned a ton from Splunk, such as many new computer skills and working with a team. I enjoyed my time at Splunk and hope to find a company just as great.
Good environment
Sr. Network Security Architect (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 25, 2016
Great technologie and great people.
I have extensively work with many accounts and haven't had any customer complaints about the product.
it's a good start up company, but company management team is not stable.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  TaiwanFebruary 2, 2016
sales manager, good company, but lack of management rules. but working environment is good and good coworkers. average speaking, it's a good company,
Great place to work with disruptive software
Security Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  EMEASeptember 21, 2015
Splunk is a great company to work for and has a fantastic software product that is helping 1000's of customers gain realtime operational insights into their IT infrastructures.
Pros
Pay, management
Cons
Travel
Fun workplace
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoJuly 27, 2015
This was one of my favorite jobs that I ever got. Being said I worked as hard as I possibly could, knocking all tasks out of the park. I was promoted quickly but just as quickly I was fired. So far they have given no reason whatsoever. I believe there are a lot of office politics of which I never took part in.
Pros
Free lunches and breakfast
Cons
bad management who unsuccessful at managing large scale projects
NA
Enterprise Sales (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 16, 2013
Great product. This company is growing so fast. Co-workers where great to work with and had a lot of fun with them.
Fun, organized, exciting place to work.
Software QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 24, 2013
The product is incredible and Splunk is leading the market. This motivates everyone to work hard and get excited to work hard on the product. Engineering is fairly agile and PMO seems to do a good job finding the best processes for the organization. Overall a very supportive environment.
Pros
everyone is excited about the product, relaxed office environment, hard-working and intelligent people
Cons
growing pains as the product and processes change quickly.