Splitsville Entertainment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Fun workplace
Party Hostess (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 January 2017
The management was not very great and the surroundings where not well. It is very hard to find management when needed.A typical day for me was the same everyday. The co-workers were good but it can be a stressful situation that you have to deal with yourself.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Hard getting a break
Fast paced learning environment with great co-workers
Assistant Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton20 August 2015
A typical day would begin with my "daily flow" of responding to phone messages and emails appropriately followed by checking the Event Planning box located at front desk for any deposits made, donation letters, inquires or any other related item to the Events Office. This would be followed with following-up with previously made inquires by potential clients. During this daily routine stopping to answer customers, help on the floor and answering phone calls were always on-going, which helped me able to multi-task and flexible. I work closely with my events manager on daily basis who also is in the office with me.
Pros
great staff memebers, accomodating management
Cons
underpaid
Really fun, upbeat place to work!
Party Hostess (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 December 2014
I loved working as a party hostess, it was a great job. Making kids parties successful was a great feeling. My co-workers were pretty great. The most enjoyable part of the job was everything about the job itself. The hardest part of my job was dealing with sometimes unhappy parents if problems ever came up, which wasn't very often though.
Pros
The job itself
Cons
Work was primarily Sat/Sun, never got weekday shifts so never got a weekend off.
Fun working atomsphere
Server Bartender (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 April 2013
typical day would included bartending, customer service, menu taking orders. learned how to manage a bar. awsome co workers and good management team. hardest part busier nights when all the upper bar is full and you the only bartender. Enjoyable is once agin jsut customer service and awsome atomsphere
Pros
great team
Cons
not enough support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Splitsville Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3