SplitMango Media Inc. is on the hunt for motivated and enthusiastic Senior & Intermediate PHP Developers to join our team.
SplitMango is a local, multicultural, award winning, independent Vancouver-based digital agency specializing in web design & development and custom applications. We are a tight-knit group of coders and designers who take pride in getting things done.
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to play a major role in designing and developing cool web products that solve real problems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be working closely with the whole team and reporting directly to the management team - primarily a project manager.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining scalable, reliable web-based technologies.
- You will also be assisting the sales team with estimating for client projects.
- Learning and staying on top of all the latest development trends.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree and/or related education.
- 2-5+ years of experience with PHP & MySQL.
- Extensive experience with jQuery.
- Experience integrating with third party APIs, RESTful and SOAP/XML web service concepts.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, team player, great sense of humor with a can-do attitude at all times.
Nice to Have(s)
- Experience with modern software development tools such as issues tracking systems, distributed source control and unit testing.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience with Facebook applications.
- Experience building on custom platforms such as Shopify etc...
- CentOS / cPanel experience.
- Experience with start up technology products.
- Your own desk and chair!
- Full-time, salary - Monday to Friday
- Very positive, happy work environment
- Growth opportunities
How to Apply
Please send your resume (along with any references) and a cover letter outlining why you feel this position is right for you.
- We will only contact those we feel are a good fit on culture, skills, experience and expectations.
- Chosen candidates will be required to meet in person at our office in North Vancouver for an interview.
- Candidates must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
The following posting will be removed as soon as the right candidate has been hired.