Implementing and managing the Splashlight photography production process. Researching and identifying potential new clients while establishing relationships with and growing pre-existing accounts.
- Coordinate and manage all details of production jobs for clients including location needs, scheduling and financial aspects.
- Schedule and communicate all aspects of the photography shoot to clients, vendors and internal departments.
- Coordinate requests for photographer and model portfolios.
- Negotiate and maintain model, photography crew and location releases.
- Create purchase orders, estimates and schedules.
- Complete billing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keep up to date files on all clients, including certificates of insurance, tax exempt forms, etc.
- Follow up with clients after shoots
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Actively participate in industry-related committees, meetings and events.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
English and French fluently
Knowledge of photography and fashion a plus
Indeed - 21 months ago