We are currently seeking a metallurgical engineer to join our team!
As a Metallurgical Engineer, Quality Assurance you will provide oversight for the Steel Manufacturing Specification, Product Inspection and testing activities, Product Claims management and quality systems management.
In this role, you will interact with all personnel, attend customer pre-production meetings and also interact with QA team.
- Overseeing the maintenance and continual improvement of the Steel Quality
- Interpreting and meeting customer standards/specifications
- Communicating inspection, testing, or processing requirements to QA teams
- Developing QA such as rejects, rework, downgrades, etc
- conduct analysis for all products and processes
- Design of experiments for all new products
Bachelor Degree in Metallurgy
Experience in Quality Assurance
Knowledge of industry [such as API, CSA, and ASTM]
proficient in MS office, Word, Excel and powerpoint
Experience with Hardness tests and NDE's [non-destructive Examinations]
PLEASE SEND FORTH YOUR RESUME THROUGH THIS AD
*all resumes that go through this AD are received directly from the hiring recruiter