Exciting Opportunity to Teach English in China!
Spirit Kids Royal English (SK) offers you the chance to teach in a welcoming and friendly environment at a school with excellent facilities in beautiful and mysterious China. SK offers a great salary and good working conditions that can help you live a luxurious life in the big country of China. Your required number of teaching hours is ONLY 13 hours per week.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Thorough support and assistance from the moment you express a willingness to come work with us to the moment you're safely settled in the accommodation we help you choose.
- 13 teaching hours per week (additional hours and pay are also available).
- We provide a work visa during the period you're working for us.
- A term bonus (paid at the beginning of each new semester) for all teachers.
- Training that can help you to obtain a TEFL qualification and to enhance and develop your professional teaching skills.
YOU CAN OFFER US:
- Teaching English in coordination with Chinese teaching assistants.
- Prepare lessons.
- Review children's work and progress (including speaking, writing, reading and art work).
- Occasionally take part in your school's extra-curricular and social activities.
- Team work with your fellow teachers.
- Take part in training seminars we offer our teachers that help enhance and develop your professional teaching skills.
Our requirements are as follows:
- You must be a native English speaker.
- You will be a strong candidate with 1 or more years of teaching experience.
- Applicants with a TEFL qualification (CELTA/TESOL) or a BA degree are preferred.
At Spirit Kids, we always welcome any candidate that loves children and isn't afraid to take centre stage. For successful candidates with limited teaching experience, we provide a thorough pre-teaching training.
ABOUT SPIRIT KIDS
Spirit Kids Royal English is a well-established English language training centre that provides language learning for children aged 2-12. Our company headquarters is in Guangzhou,China, but we have franchises and affiliated Kindergartens across China. We are rapidly expanding and therefore are always in search of new teachers. We employ more than 20 international teachers and we have over 2000 students enrolled.
We believe that children best learn in a positive and stimulating environment where they are treated as young learners. Our successful teaching builds on communicative teaching methods that incorporate many elements of game play, physical movement and activity because children learn best when enjoying themselves! But while we believe in a warm, inclusive classroom atmosphere, we also expect a lot of our learners and we help them set specific goals. We believe that in educating children, the aim is for child, teacher, school and parent to reach these goals together.
Apply NOW and we will be pleased to discuss your career with Spirit Kids !