This role will provide help desk support to staff through the identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported problems. Additional responsibilities include explanation of technical concepts to all levels within the company, desktop support, phone support and telecommunications. High proficiency supporting Apple Software and Mac hardware as well as working knowledge with MS Office Applications and IBM hardware is required.
- Provides end-user technical support
- Provides problem determination and resolution related to technology issues, primarily via telephone support & desk side support
- Develops a working knowledge of the customer business needs to better provide technical support in the business environment
- Records pertinent information about all incidents and resolutions in the IT Ticket system to ensure customer satisfaction
- Trains users after problem & notifying user of status
- Sets up Computer Systems/Laptops
- Performs software installations/upgrades for users in network
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years hands-on experience supporting Mac computers and applications in a Windows network environment
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or information sciences
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Willing and able to learn and grow with the department/company and to self-manage
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
A+, MCSE and/or MCP an asset!