SPIELO Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
You are viewed as a piece of S**T by salaried employees
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBFebruary 26, 2015
You are there for a temporary time only. They will let on that your performance will earn you a full time position. But they only take on so many people for small orders from their clients. Once the contract is fulfilled, we are all laid off until the next order comes in.
During this time, you are treated like (bleep) because they know you need the job, thinking if you stick it out, you will get hired on full time and they know in 1-3 months you are gone anyways so they dont care.
Great establishment and cafeteria food was delicious, They even have a fitness gym and showers in the restrooms.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBNovember 28, 2014
My typical day was going to work with great enthusiastic being part of such a great group of people, Co-workers were awesome, almost felt like one big family.

I`ve learned how I had such ability to manifest good coordination to attend accuracy and I enjoyed trying all different tasks but favoured building top boxes and get excellent results at the end of the day.

The hardest part of the job was we never knew when we`d be let go as we`d see a lot of good workers being pulled out by their agencies.

Overall, I can easily see myself working in the assembly/production.
It`s certainly something I really enjoy doing.
Pros
free and delicious coffee.
Cons
nothing per say.
not good
Assembly-line Worker, Advantage Peronnel (Current Employee) –  moncton nb caJanuary 16, 2014
not good .there is no job security,and only seasonal,and a big turn over of people,monthly .
Pros
free coffee