As a Network Administrator, you’re accountable to ensure proper computer operation so that client can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests and escalating incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain service level agreement expectations.
- Receiving, acquisition, forwarding, handling and closing-off of every description among compliance with defined rules
- Open tickets based on received phone calls, emails, live chat or fax
- Monitor and track ticket system, email system, phone, live chat and fax for incoming Incidents and Requests
- Enrich tickets with additional information if required and/or needed
- Keeping customers informed on request status and progress till closure
- Pro-actively keeps users informed of all relevant service events, actions and service changes that are likely to affect them
- Solve incidents based on knowledge
- Pro-active monitoring of systems and services provided by the company
- Performance of permanent activities for the monitoring of the incident process
- Active support of the service processes by pro-active handling
- Support of the technical departments in the use of the service support processes
- Ensure continuous monitoring and forward movement of customer issues until they are resolved
- Monitoring and Improvement of quality of service
- Act as a team member that contributes to solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Documentation of all types of handling steps, also on demand for the technical departments
Technical Skills/Professional Expertise:
Qualification / Experience:
- Post Secondary education in Computer Science or relevant equivalent experience.
- 1 - 2 years IT experience (Familiar with Service Desk/Helpdesk support field)
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Solid Background in both Windows/Linux based operating systems
- Networking Support Knowledge (TCP/IP), analysis of network problems (LAN/WAN)
- Backend Software support Knowledge (Mailing Systems, Outlook, Active Directory and web applications. etc..)
- Database systems Knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of scripting
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Willing to work extended hours when required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Unconditional provision of services
- Good understanding of the global cooperative team environment
- Working under stress, Dynamic and Customer oriented
- Acts as a Team player
- Must have own vehicle
Please forward your resume to the email address provided. No telephone calls please. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.