The Branch Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Regional Director and the Branch.
1. Adheres to the safe work/risk management policies and procedures of Spectrum Health Care.
2. Works within the Ethical Practice Framework of Spectrum Health Care.
3. Provides overall administrative and confidential support to Regional Director.
4. Prepares and maintains inventory of nursing forms, application files, orientation packages, training materials, Patient packages and other documents for branches.
5. Removes charts from box and places on supply shelf.
6. Assists with registration for in-services, training sessions, and meetings.
7. Assists with distribution of Personal Protective Equipment to employees.
8. May participate in projects including employee recognition activities.
9. Performs general clerical functions for various departments.
10. Provides reception relief during lunch breaks, sick coverage and vacation leave.
11. Performs other duties as required.
- 1 to 2 years of previous office administrative experience
- Advanced skills in MS Office gained through extensive experience using Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- High School graduate with post-secondary education in office administration preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where multitasking and prioritizing is essential.
- Ability to work on the reception desk handling a very busy switchboard.
To be negotiated
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to one of the following sources:
- On-line job application
- Fax: 416-640-0259
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Arthy Yoganathan or Carmen Yuen
Branch HR Coordinator