Become a pivotal member of our microseismic team.
As the technology leader in broadband passive seismic surveys and data processing, Spectraseis is combining ultra-sensitive surface and bore-hole arrays, proprietary insights and state of the art GPU-based computing to better evaluate stimulation performance in unconventional reservoirs.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Observer/RCM to join us. This position will be based out of Calgary, AB in Canada and will report to the Field Operations Manager.
Duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Prepares daily plan: establishes the optimum routes that the data harvesters will travel, mobile equipment needs, recording equipment, batteries, and other equipment needs
- Tests recording devices pre-project, prior to lay-out in the field
- BS in Geophysics, Engineering or related technical degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in seismic or microseismic field operations management would satisfy as a substitute for degree qualifications
Expected areas of expertise"bold"
- Need experience with telemetry and real time arrays
- Experience with iSeis Sigma Observer/ Harvester system
- Field crew management experience
- Good communication and customer support skills
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging environments