Spectraforce Technologies

Spectraforce Technologies Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Organization
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 20, 2014
it is very good organization for those who wants to learn the new technologies.
Production and learn work place
Software Engineer (Former Employee), HyderabadSeptember 13, 2014
To progressive organization that gives me scope to update my skills according to latest trends, especially in the area of Software Testing
Flexible work environment
Senior Test Lead (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 30, 2014
It is best and fast growing company in India/world, the work environment of company is good and people feel proud to be part of company as company provides its full support to their employees, In professional font it has many branches all over India/world. I think its a good opportunity to prove my talent and improve my skill and knowledge.
Not comfortable with regular night shift.
Jr. Recruiter (Former Employee), Chandigarh, CHFebruary 5, 2014
It was a US based company so shift timing were according to US and i was not comfortable with that.
When Contracts end they won't tell you.
Production (Former Employee), MarylandAugust 2, 2013
Pros: good locations, good hours to work
Cons: terrible pay based on experience of worker, no nightly differentals, wont tell their employee's if contracts ended, paid every 3 weeks
Work locations did not train you properly for the jobs hired. When you are contacted for certain positions, the hardest part of the job was understanding the person you were speaking to because of limited English spoken by the company representatives. Locations were accessible by public transit in my state but the employers had high turnaround rates.
Cannot Apply for Jobs
(CSC) Helpdesk Support Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma CityJanuary 7, 2013
After completely filling out the registration page with all applicable information, it refuses to save anything and stays on the same page. I even went to the extent of trying all avenues and still received the same issue. Unfortunate considering the job is a perfect fit for my qualifications.
A decent contract agency
Contract Chemist (Former Employee), Rahway, NJAugust 20, 2012
A decent contract agency. You must sign a two year disclosure agreement.
Excellent job placement. Friendly staff.
QC Chemistry and Microbiology Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 4, 2012
I enjoyed working for them, however I was never given work site location information until I was hired for a position. At times, this proved inconvenient.