Spectraforce Technologies Employee Reviews

Fun workplace.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC24 October 2017
Enjoyed working at Spectraforce. A fast paced company, challenging, but very rewarding meeting the deadlines.
Management offered much encouragement and we were rewarded with fun times. You get to work closely with applicants ensuring all aspects are complete in the hiring process. We all worked as a team in handling the accounts. The hardest part of the job is when the applicant doesn't get the position. You are given the opportunity to grow with the company.
Pros
Management likes to see you succeed.
Cons
Can be stressful.
less secure
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, Telangana9 October 2017
not good for persons who are sole bread earners for their family, stressfull environment, working culture will be good facilities are good good project managers
Pros
Learn a lot
Cons
job security
Stressful environment.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Kingston, Jamauca5 October 2017
My experience at Spectraforce was a stressful one. My immediate supervisor was immature, indiscipline, and partial. It is my understanding that the individual is no longer with the company. It is my believe that the company have be doing better now.
The assignment was great!
SR. CSR REP/BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL5 September 2017
I enjoyed the position that I was assigned. It was just difficult to get in touch with a representative to get another assignment. I have not heard from anyone at the company since my last assignment.
This is the place to be
Client Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJ31 August 2017
Great company that offers a lot in terms of benefits and knowledge. A great place to be for anyone looking to move forward in the VMS/MSP landscape. Highly recommend working here if given the opportunity.
Pros
relaxed environment, casual dress code, smaller office
Cons
complex commission plan
Na
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Johnston, IA24 August 2017
I worked in a contract role. The company was very hands-off and allowed the company I was contracted to, to manage me. More information would have been nice.
great recruitment
Healthcare Lab Accessioner (Former Employee) –  Itasca, IL14 August 2017
Got job placement fast and paid expenses to job site. will recommend to find opportunity and gain experience. It will been great to get higher salary than most.
Far to reach to speak to a real person
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA17 July 2017
Company being located in New Jersey and the job located in San Diego, CA. you don't have much exposure to nobody not even HR.so when you need them either you call them early(3hrs.) different hours.
Pros
not many
Cons
different zone
Temporary Employment Agency
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA7 June 2017
Enjoyed working for the company and liked my coworkers. I made several friends while working at the company and learned several new skills while expanding on the ones that I had.
Pros
very friendly work environment
Cons
Not enough work to keep me busy
Please see resume for more details.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  India12 May 2017
It has been fun working at Spectraforce. It had a very organised management and a healthy work environment. There were many activities undertaken targetting employee welfare.
Available and friendly management
Clinical Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC21 April 2017
Assigned manager in the field is available by cell phone. Flexible payroll options. Worked at client site out of state. Allowed job candidate to come to their office to conduct Skype interview for potential contract.
Pros
Supportive field management
Cons
Short contracts
Nice place to work
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka3 April 2017
It is a Network Management System that support the structure of whole local area and wireless area
Network and manage logger and encrypt and decrypt the data and message transfer through network.
Nice place to work
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA23 November 2016
Mostly, I worked in an isolated room where the boxes were to be prepped often with one or two other employees. I learned its system of identified the separation of the documents by the colored papers, requested by the supervisors. Sometimes we brought the boxes to the scanners or designated places. Usually, we prepped 4 to 8 boxes daily, depending on the difficulty of the process. We also re-assembled those documents if needed after the scanning process.
Pros
Flexible on lunch breaks and some free lunches.
Cons
Limited to prepping and re-assembling duties
Fun workplace with supportive colleagues
Recruiter II (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh13 November 2016
I worked with them for 1.2 years and my overall experience was very good with them. The company had a very good work culture with supportive colleagues, fun and lively work environment. The nights at the company were very fun, productive and relaxing providing the much needed push to be awake. I learned how to lead the team from my wonderful TL. The management used to indulge the employees in weekly activities to motivate. The hardest part was to keep ourselves awake. The most enjoyable part was to go every day to work with such wonderful and fun loving people.
Pros
Free cab facility.
Cons
no meals.
Work for another company
Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL5 November 2016
The other company is great to work for and I wish I worked for them. I don't work with any SpectraForce employees. The admin seem to be more reactive than proactive. I don't think I would want to work in another situation like this.
Pros
Work at another company to see if you like it
Cons
No advancement
Productive and quiet environment
MS-Access / Excel Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Whitehouse Station, NJ20 September 2016
My manager was out on leave and had to work on myown.

Dealing with work-load and time constraint and impossible demand by higher ups
Fun and interesting
Administrative Assistant 1 (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TX2 September 2016
I enjoyed working at UPS of Pharr, TX through Spectraforce Technologies cause it was fun, my co-workers were always so nice and helpful and encouraging and i learned a variety of different skills that i never thought i could ever learn anywhere.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
It was just a temporary assignment.
Good consulting firm
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Dover, NH14 July 2016
I really can't speak highly enough about the employees at Spectraforce. They've all been very professional, helpful and courteous from my very first recruiting call. They're always accessible if I have a question and their response time is remarkable.

I would, without a doubt, contract with Spectraforce again. They have the professionalism I expect of a contract agency that represents Fortune 500 companies.
Pros
Well-known clients (Fortune 500), professional, knowledgeable and responsive relationship managers
Cons
No benefits, low pay, job too entry level
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh IT Park6 July 2016
It is good platform to learn about recruiting and they easily give chance to freshers and it is good place to work. They do every Friday as fun Friday and R&R for achievers to encourage them which is good thing. According to me it is good place to work but some of the people in management is not good they should work on that too.
This is a temp agency
Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI21 April 2016
This company did well in getting a position for me. They called me and asked me if I wanted the position. It paid decent. At the end of the contract they did not find me any other work and did not return any of my calls. I got great reviews from the management that I worked for at the time. Spectraforce is only out for the money that you can bring them.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
dump you like a hot potato at the end of your contract.