Spectraforce Technologies Employee Reviews

Good consulting firm
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Dover, NHJuly 14, 2016
I really can't speak highly enough about the employees at Spectraforce. They've all been very professional, helpful and courteous from my very first recruiting call. They're always accessible if I have a question and their response time is remarkable.

I would, without a doubt, contract with Spectraforce again. They have the professionalism I expect of a contract agency that represents Fortune 500 companies.
Pros
Well-known clients (Fortune 500), professional, knowledgeable and responsive relationship managers
Cons
No benefits, low pay, job too entry level
Fun and interesting
Administrative Assistant 1 (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 2, 2016
I enjoyed working at UPS of Pharr, TX through Spectraforce Technologies cause it was fun, my co-workers were always so nice and helpful and encouraging and i learned a variety of different skills that i never thought i could ever learn anywhere.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
It was just a temporary assignment.
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh IT ParkJuly 6, 2016
It is good platform to learn about recruiting and they easily give chance to freshers and it is good place to work. They do every Friday as fun Friday and R&R for achievers to encourage them which is good thing. According to me it is good place to work but some of the people in management is not good they should work on that too.
This is a temp agency
Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 21, 2016
This company did well in getting a position for me. They called me and asked me if I wanted the position. It paid decent. At the end of the contract they did not find me any other work and did not return any of my calls. I got great reviews from the management that I worked for at the time. Spectraforce is only out for the money that you can bring them.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
dump you like a hot potato at the end of your contract.
Sr. Process Validation Scientist
Sr. Process Validation Scientist (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoApril 20, 2016
• Designs and conducts technology transfers and process validation activities for oral solid drug dosages (OSD) products.
• Prepares documented protocols and reports for validation exercises in compliance with corporate guidelines, procedures, FDA Regulations and industry current practices.
• Prepares assessments to support that validated critical process and operational parameters are within qualified parameters for specific oral solid drug dosages (OSD) products. Identify and propose equipment enhancements to support intended process operational ranges.
• Determines the needs and coordination for Placebo and Experimental testing materials for validation and performance qualification studies.
• Identifies, plans, and implements quality/productivity initiatives associated to process validation and performance qualification activities based on business needs and priorities.
Good to the employees
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 7, 2016
Gave me the opportunity to work for them. was very helpful to the employees and showed alot of attention to the workers need and well being.Glenn Degeorge was great help to everyone.
Great co-workers
Onboarding Specialist - HR (Former Employee) –  PRJune 8, 2015
During the time I worked for Spectraforce I was made part of the team and they made me feel very welcome. Great training and gained a lot of important tools to use in my position. Sometimes work load would be repetitive but having such a wonderful work team made it run smoothly. I was very sad when I had to leave the company.
Pros
Close to home, great work team and job flexibility
Route Planner
Dispatch/Planner (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHApril 2, 2015
Performed route planning/dispatching to Distribution Centers
We all were leaving a new dispatching system in SAP so it was very intense learning everything.
Working with the co-workers we all helped each other on the new learning process.
I will miss my co-workers as everyone was helpful to each other and very friendly.
Pros
free coke products
Cons
Productive environment where we were taught new and valuable skills.
Technical Writer/Web Designer (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJanuary 23, 2015
I Learned HTML on an expedited timeline while on the job, and used it to create websites and web content to be used for global company support. It was a very welcoming and professional atmosphere where important skills were cultivated and rewarded. I was fortunate to work with some of the best managers I've ever had the privilege working for, and was able to learn a lot from their leadership. The most difficult part of the job was that after a while it was no longer challenging and I prefer to be challenged on a daily basis. I was able to work with some top tier co-workers in accomplishing a common goal, and we formed lasting friendships. We had a great team dynamic and amazing unity.
Pros
lunch with the boss
Cons
very repetitive with little use of creativity
Great work culture
Client Delievery Executive (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHJune 19, 2015
Working at Spectraforce Technologies feels like working with my own family. We have amazing and highly supportive colleagues and managers. Its fun to work here.
When Contracts end they won't tell you.
Production (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 2, 2013
Work locations did not train you properly for the jobs hired. When you are contacted for certain positions, the hardest part of the job was understanding the person you were speaking to because of limited English spoken by the company representatives. Locations were accessible by public transit in my state but the employers had high turnaround rates.
Pros
good locations, good hours to work
Cons
terrible pay based on experience of worker, no nightly differentals, wont tell their employee's if contracts ended, paid every 3 weeks
Flexible work environment
Senior Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APAugust 30, 2014
It is best and fast growing company in India/world, the work environment of company is good and people feel proud to be part of company as company provides its full support to their employees, In professional font it has many branches all over India/world. I think its a good opportunity to prove my talent and improve my skill and knowledge.
Cannot Apply for Jobs
(CSC) Helpdesk Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma CityJanuary 7, 2013
After completely filling out the registration page with all applicable information, it refuses to save anything and stays on the same page. I even went to the extent of trying all avenues and still received the same issue. Unfortunate considering the job is a perfect fit for my qualifications.
Only benefit is the pay rate.
Orion Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Henrietta, NYNovember 3, 2014
This a temporary position working with United Parcel Service. No benefits, no paid vacation. UPS management is high stressed. Training is rushed.
Pros
pay rate
Cons
temp employment, no paid vacation or holidays, extensive travel. working with ups management.
Excellent job placement. Friendly staff.
QC Chemistry and Microbiology Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 4, 2012
I enjoyed working for them, however I was never given work site location information until I was hired for a position. At times, this proved inconvenient.
Production and learn work place
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  HyderabadSeptember 13, 2014
To progressive organization that gives me scope to update my skills according to latest trends, especially in the area of Software Testing
Not comfortable with regular night shift.
Jr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHFebruary 5, 2014
It was a US based company so shift timing were according to US and i was not comfortable with that.
Good Organization
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APSeptember 20, 2014
it is very good organization for those who wants to learn the new technologies.
A decent contract agency
Contract Chemist (Former Employee) –  Rahway, NJAugust 20, 2012
A decent contract agency. You must sign a two year disclosure agreement.

2.5