Spectraforce Technologies Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great co-workers
Onboarding Specialist - HR (Former Employee), PRJune 8, 2015
Pros: Close to home, great work team and job flexibility
Cons: None
During the time I worked for Spectraforce I was made part of the team and they made me feel very welcome. Great training and gained a lot of important tools to use in my position. Sometimes work load would be repetitive but having such a wonderful work team made it run smoothly. I was very sad when I had to leave the company.
Route Planner
Dispatch/Planner (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHApril 2, 2015
Pros: free coke products
Cons: None
Performed route planning/dispatching to Distribution Centers
We all were leaving a new dispatching system in SAP so it was very intense learning everything.
Working with the co-workers we all helped each other on the new learning process.
I will miss my co-workers as everyone was helpful to each other and very friendly.
Productive environment where we were taught new and valuable skills.
Technical Writer/Web Designer (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: lunch with the boss
Cons: very repetitive with little use of creativity
I Learned HTML on an expedited timeline while on the job, and used it to create websites and web content to be used for global company support. It was a very welcoming and professional atmosphere where important skills were cultivated and rewarded. I was fortunate to work with some of the best managers I've ever had the privilege working for, and was able to learn a lot from their leadership. The most difficult part of the job was that after a while it was no longer challenging and I prefer to be challenged on a daily basis. I was able to work with some top tier co-workers in accomplishing a common goal, and we formed lasting friendships. We had a great team dynamic and amazing unity.
Only benefit is the pay rate.
Orion Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Henrietta, NYNovember 3, 2014
Pros: pay rate
Cons: temp employment, no paid vacation or holidays, extensive travel. working with ups management.
This a temporary position working with United Parcel Service. No benefits, no paid vacation. UPS management is high stressed. Training is rushed.
Good Organization
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 20, 2014
it is very good organization for those who wants to learn the new technologies.
Production and learn work place
Software Engineer (Former Employee), HyderabadSeptember 13, 2014
To progressive organization that gives me scope to update my skills according to latest trends, especially in the area of Software Testing
Flexible work environment
Senior Test Lead (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 30, 2014
It is best and fast growing company in India/world, the work environment of company is good and people feel proud to be part of company as company provides its full support to their employees, In professional font it has many branches all over India/world. I think its a good opportunity to prove my talent and improve my skill and knowledge.
Not comfortable with regular night shift.
Jr. Recruiter (Former Employee), Chandigarh, CHFebruary 5, 2014
It was a US based company so shift timing were according to US and i was not comfortable with that.
When Contracts end they won't tell you.
Production (Former Employee), MarylandAugust 2, 2013
Pros: good locations, good hours to work
Cons: terrible pay based on experience of worker, no nightly differentals, wont tell their employee's if contracts ended, paid every 3 weeks
Work locations did not train you properly for the jobs hired. When you are contacted for certain positions, the hardest part of the job was understanding the person you were speaking to because of limited English spoken by the company representatives. Locations were accessible by public transit in my state but the employers had high turnaround rates.
Cannot Apply for Jobs
(CSC) Helpdesk Support Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma CityJanuary 7, 2013
After completely filling out the registration page with all applicable information, it refuses to save anything and stays on the same page. I even went to the extent of trying all avenues and still received the same issue. Unfortunate considering the job is a perfect fit for my qualifications.
A decent contract agency
Contract Chemist (Former Employee), Rahway, NJAugust 20, 2012
A decent contract agency. You must sign a two year disclosure agreement.
Excellent job placement. Friendly staff.
QC Chemistry and Microbiology Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 4, 2012
I enjoyed working for them, however I was never given work site location information until I was hired for a position. At times, this proved inconvenient.