SPECIALTY CARE

SPECIALTY CARE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
resident focused, home like environment
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 1, 2013
I love working here. They focus on taking care of residents to the fullest extent. Very friendly staff and management. Flexible times for residents meals, ADL and activities. Always new leaning programs and training updates for staff.
Hard working and busy facility
Admissions Director (Current Employee), Irvington, NJSeptember 5, 2012
My day is busy from the minute I walk in until I leave. I learned a lot from my co-workers and became a stronger director. I will not leave the task at hand until it is fully completed.
Workplace
Communications representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 24, 2012
Pros: able to work independently for long periods.
Cons: difficult to find assistance if ill.
The job required excellent communication with the hospital nurses, surgeons, and all staff members in the field within the United States. Proper documentation also was required and the system software in the San Diego location accommodated this. along with the recording of all calls and caller I.D. information.

The environment was not to quality for – more... good air circulation and there were no windows. There were kitchen and bathroom accommodations for one person working night shifts. With no relief available for ten hours, this allowed for meal preparation on the job. – less
Non assentive company
Endo Specialist I (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 25, 2012
Pros: nothing was given to the employees
Cons: only the healthcare and pto was a bonus
I would give them a very poor rating You put all the extra effort to make the company excel and in the long run was not at all appreciated
overall
Chancellor (Former Employee), Irvington, NJJune 27, 2012
my very first job i love every minute of it working with the elderly is an amazing job id love to work in this setting again
Fast space and educating place to work in.
Regional Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 24, 2012
• Team leader to clinical technician services at multiple accounts/program/service in a specific geographic area.
• Manage staff, productivity, scheduling, inventory, physician relations, and clinical activities to achieve or exceed operational and financial target.
• Performs clinical services on a regular basis and manage clinical associates at the – more... accounts or program/service line to achieve targeted quality and compliance with Joint Commission standards.
• Assists the Company with evaluating techniques and equipment for clinical applications.
• Quality advocate; tech. evaluations, tray audits, OR consistency modules, QA, customer survey, in-service of new equipment.
• Assists Operations management in building and maintaining business relationships with customers and physicians to retain and grow accounts. Serves as primary contact to the Company’s business.
• Staffing/recruiting; developing staff plans/scheduled and conduct interviews/hiring process.

I enjoy the challenges that each operation and surgeon demands. – less
Surgical support
Service Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 15, 2012
Pros: no weekends/ holidays, salary pay
Cons: expensive insurance
A typical day working at my Specialty Care site (Norton Suburban Hospital) is busy and fast paced. We are one of the busier sites out of our region. While we each have our individual cases to support, I have learned the value of team work and accuracy. It takes a team to make everything successful. If something extra is needed, a team member will usually – more... notice and retrieve it. We have a good management team and the co workers are supportive and fun. The hardest part of my job was learning the variety of cases and remembering the needs of each doctor, which takes about a year to get completelyfamiliar with. I love making my customers and patients happy. Knowing that I have provided them with great service is very enjoyable to me. – less
Come Early & Stay Late
STAFF PERFUSIONIST (Current Employee), Morristown, NJApril 13, 2012
This is a very busy practice where you will certainly come in early and stay late until all the work is finished. 6 full time perfusionists cover 4 busy cardiio-thoracic surgeons doing 1,200 open heart procedures each year.
Great working alongside team, Horrible management
Certified Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 12, 2012
Pros: fellow employees very professional and competent, all looked after each other
Cons: (mis)management
Ineffective, revolving door management that does not champion for the employee but rather for the benefit of the company at the expense of the employee. For the past 4 years, every couple of months has seen a new manager. Each as inept and unknowledgeable about the position and duties as the previous. Either did not know how to perform the job or would – more... not jump in to assist in high pressure high volume situations. At least some of the managers knew and acknowledged that they did not know what they were doing. The worst manager was the most recent. He did not know what to do but thought that he did. In critical situations, that makes him very dangerous.
Typical workday was unique to the position not the company, therefore everyday posed new and inviting challenges. It was when the contractee had a conflict with the contractor that it affected the employee. Each would try to get at the other by taking it out on the staff. Unfortunate, because the best of the best were/are employed still by this company and continue to be abused and taken advantage of. – less

About SPECIALTY CARE

ASC is currently the only treatment center in Central Oregon offering bariatric surgery, but bariatric surgery is not for everyone. – Read more