Fast space and educating place to work in.
• Team leader to clinical technician services at multiple accounts/program/service in a specific geographic area.
• Manage staff, productivity, scheduling, inventory, physician relations, and clinical activities to achieve or exceed operational and financial target.
• Performs clinical services on a regular basis and manage clinical associates at the accounts or program/service line to achieve targeted quality and compliance with Joint Commission standards.
• Assists the Company with evaluating techniques and equipment for clinical applications.
• Quality advocate; tech. evaluations, tray audits, OR consistency modules, QA, customer survey, in-service of new equipment.
• Assists Operations management in building and maintaining business relationships with customers and physicians to retain and grow accounts. Serves as primary contact to the Company’s business.
• Staffing/recruiting; developing staff plans/scheduled and conduct interviews/hiring process.
I enjoy the challenges that each operation and surgeon demands.