Specialty Alloys and Stainless Ltd – Business Development Representative Wanted
Specialty Alloys and Stainless Ltd. delivers a comprehensive range of services that our customers demand.
New technologies and equipment over the past few years and simply stated we want to be your number one choice for custom and production metal fabrication.
For solutions in Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Titanium, Aluminum, Carbon Steel…& more contact SAS today.
- Industries we service
- Transportation (OEM)
- Pulp & Paper
Specialty Alloys and Stainless Ltd. is committed to being the premier fabricator in our industry. Utilizing continuous improvement to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, providing quality products in a timely manner at a fair price.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for the following;
- Identify and qualify incoming leads and sales opportunities generated from our website, phone calls, trade shows, rfq website, and sales Work inside an office environment (no outside face-to-face sales)
- Build relationships and qualify sales leads via the phone
- Prospect and generate sales leads (not close sales) for the sales team
- Develop and fosters professional relationships with new and past/inactive clients
- Establish a clear understanding of the customer’s needs and specifications
- Follow up all small quotes
- Expected to involve themselves in appropriate associations, clubs & events as an avenue to generate leads
- Be engaged in social marketing & coordinate other marketing activities as required.
- Conduct internet research and find new leads/ prospects
- Strong follow up and follow through actions
The successful candidate would require;
- To act as hunter to generate new business opportunities
- Build rapport & lasting relationships with your customers
- Aim to drive consistent follow up sales
- Exercise excellent time-management skills
- Utilize the sales database to track activities within your territory
- Recognize and respond to sales opportunities
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Well organized with strong written & oral communications
- Must be comfortable utilizing computer software programs to track client information and activities.
- Previous technical sales, customer service or BD experience in any industrial/manufacturing environment
- Must be an ambitious self-starter that is able to work well in a fast paced team
- Past Foundry Industry Experience - Welding / Machining / Fabrication / Mining
- Be comfortable in technical products.
The position offers a $40K base salary + bonus and benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please follow the steps listed below
Fill out our online application at http://www.focus-america.com/online_application - Put “SAS - BDR” for Company your applying for.