Specialloy Industries is a stainless steel fabricator focused on manufacturing and installation of quality metal components in some of the most exciting commercial projects in the city. Founded over 40 years ago, Specialloy, is experiencing yet another wave of growth and has an opportunity for an experienced individual to join their dynamic team.
We are looking for a motivated Salesperson.
The Salesperson's primary function is to promote Specialloy’s custom metal fabrication services to customers. The customer may be a restaurant, food processor, hotel, hospital, retailer, builder, or equipment manufacturer.
- Conduct appointments with customer and/or contractor to review their individual fabrication needs.
- Capture customers needs and itemize requirements to establish an accurate estimate for the project scope.
- Make modifications as necessary based on customer feedback
- Prepare an internal package describing all the specific details of the order & distribute to various departments for processing.
- Conduct site visits to confirm all measurements are accurate.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years experience within metal manufacturing or woodworking industry.
- 3+ years related sales experience.
- Excellent communication/people skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to interpret shop drawings.
- Above industry health benefits
- Competitive Wage
- 40 hour week – Friday Afternoons Optional
- Family Friendly, Summer BBQs
- RRSP Matching Program
- Latest communication tools
Please send resume to salescareer @ specialloy.ca
Specialloy Industries is a stainless steel fabricator focused on manufacturing and installation of quality metal components in some of the...