Special Event Rentals is the most progressive party rental company in Canada. We require labourers to become part of our warehouse team. This is a fast paced fun environment to work in.
- Customer service oriented
- Pack orders in customers’ vehicles
- Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- Unpack products received by store and count
- Weigh or sort items
- Maintain computerized stock inventory
- Order stock
- Record incoming stock
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Keep stock clean and in order
- Order picking
- Fill mail or electronic orders from warehouse stock
- Perform general cleaning duties
- Operate computer for electronic commerce transactions
- Operate electric palette jack
- Operate Forklift
- Speak and write English
- Numeracy, writing, and oral communications
- Work well with others
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to do heavy lifting, repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer use
- Job task panning and organizing
- Continuous learning
$13.50 hourly, 40 hours per week, other benefits, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance benefits and group insurance benefits.
10 positions available.
Respond to this ad with your resume attached or apply in person at 6010 99 Street, Edmonton, AB T6E 3P2
Long considered to be the leader in event rentals in Edmonton, Special Event Rentals is western Canada's largest & best equipped event...