Spartan Controls

Spartan Controls Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work environment.
Sales Support Administrator and Service Advisor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits and great environment.
Cons: long hours
Although I had to put in long hours, it's well worth it when everyone in the company are such great people. We all work for the sake of the company and to build and maintain the company's reputation of outstanding customer service and reliable products.
n/a
Control Panel Technician (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 8, 2014
Pros: company takes care of their workers
Cons: work can be repetitive at times
Cool job, lots to learn, lots to do. Must be competent. High calibre people, expensive equipment.
Fun and exciting workplace, great challenges and good people
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 20, 2013
The days are busy and filled with challenges that provide great learning experiences. Daily challenges are constantly teaching me a better sense of time management, better communication skills and most importantly I am always learning how much more work I can handle than I had previously thought possible.

The management team is very supportive and – more... approachable. Co-workers are friendly and hard working. Everyone loves to have fun and understands the importance that a fun and relaxed workplace plays in increasing productivity.

The hardest part of the job is the complexity of each project, and the fact that no two projects are the same.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the company and overall culture, which is made better by the feeling of community created by the employees. – less