Spark Internet Marketing specialises in online marketing, advertising and web development. We currently have an intern position open for a web developer to assist us with a variety of projects. These projects include website development, on-site content updates, graphics design, database management, and much more. You will start immediately, and you'll be working closely with project managers and team members in our Web Development department and our SEO department.
Please send us your CV with a portfolio (link or PDF) that includes samples of your previous work and a brief overview of what you're up to now, the type of work you're most passionate about (even if it has nothing to do with this job description), and some of your non-professional interests. Please include your salary expectations as well.
Essential skills and assets required are:
- 3+ years experience in web development
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with MySQL and phpMyAdmin
- Familiarity with responsive design and development
- Knowledge of on-page SEO best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong familiarity of and adherence to web standards and web accessibility guidelines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented