Our client, a top luxury jewelry and accessories brand is looking for a talented and experienced Sales Manager for their flagship store in Vancouver.
The Sales Manager will effectively lead, develop and support the sales team members of a store to meet and/or exceed sales plans and profitability targets. The Sales Manager is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who has mastered relationship building with internal and external clients; someone that could be called a mentor, a teammate, a coach, while setting expectations for unsurpassed customer service. The Sales Manager is the sales leader, an individual that locally builds a climate of the Luxury Brand Experience and client development by maximizing the performance of motivated, innovative, enthusiastic and engaged employees who are sales plan achievers.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the following Key Accountabilities:
- Fiscal Accountability- Deliver profit plan sales and profitability targets for the store while ensuring all day to day activities support the key retail strategies and current initiatives in order to drive the success of various types of business.
- Brand Experience- Foster a store environment of the brand experience- define, model and hold staff accountable for demonstrating the behaviors that enhance customer engagement, build enduring relationships and represent Brand values.
- Business Development- Assess local market opportunities to develop a proactive and effective customer development strategy to drive new customer acquisition, lapsed customer re-engagement, and cultivation of value customers; communicating the client development strategy and the related individual objectives for each member of the branch.
- Talent Management- Acquire talent by building a robust internal and external talent pipeline through employee, client and personal networking. Effectively identify and select top talent by using pre-hire assessment reports and interview guides for every hiring decision. Use the exclusive onboarding program to ensure a consistent, branded onboarding experience for all new employees; responsible for developing talent by assisting the management team in writing and delivering quarterly performance reviews with members of staff to discuss performance relative to expectations/plans, to identify and leverage strengths, and to close any identified skill gaps through appropriate coaching and/or training. Ensure timely and effective resolution of all significant performance issues by assisting in creation of action plans for underperforming employees.
- Creative Visual Merchandising/Merchandising– Be aware of all current Creative Visual Merchandising and Merchandising directives and ensure their timely implementation; maintaining standards for all creative vehicles in store, including: Windows and vitrines, signage, flowers, holiday décor.
- Security- Responsible for maximizing the physical deterrence and floor presence of the entire security staff and ensure front door coverage by a Security Officer during customer hours.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Sales management experience in retail (preferably in luxury jewelry or accessories retail) or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills using positive leadership models.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Ability to present business strategy to audiences utilizing current technology with strong professional presentation skills.
- Through professional presence and behaviors, ability to inspire trust, integrity, influence client and staff members.
- Dynamic team player with ability to positively motivate staff and network locally and regionally to build relationships.
- Must have authorization to work in Canada.
- A college/university degree
- Gemological related education is preferred
Please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Luxury Brand Sales Manager Vancouver”.
We’d love to hear from you! While we appreciate your interest in this role, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
More information at www.sparkgroupinc.com
Indeed - 4 months ago
SPARK Business Services Group Inc is all about sales and marketing. We are an agency providing recruitment and a range of staffing services....