- Coordinate activities between supplier and customer in relating to products and purchase orders to ensure customer requests are fulfilled accurately and on time, and the products meet customer expectations.
- Act as a liaison between supplier and customer. Ensure supplier has a full understanding of the customer's needs and expectations. Also, the customer fully understands the solutions and actions being provided to carry out.
- Follow up and provide regular progress updates to customers to ensure information are communicated effectively between supplier and customer.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good problem solving skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Good organization and follow up skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Method of transportation to travel to customers' in Calgary if needed.
Indeed - 2 years ago