Spa Source Cananda- MD Corrective Care: Independence local outside business to business sales representative
Spa Source Canada is a new business, new growing company in London Ontario, the new distributor of exclusive new advanced cosmeceutical skin care brands, supplying to spas and medical aesthetic clinics, and we are look for hardworking, motivated industrial sales representatives interested in growing along with us.
- We are seeking energetic, commitment-oriented outside local sales representatives with a strong sense for building relationships with potential and existing Customers.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time and to work independently. You must have a desire to provide superior service to each Customer; to be a problem solver willing to roll up your sleeves. And selling something unique, a high quality specialty product should be important to you.
- Introduce yourself to assigned accounts and develop solid working relationships with the clients
- Identify suitable prospects and contact via email and telephone to confirm suitability develop relationship and close business.
- Developing and encouraging strong customer relationships, and building brand loyalty with customer satisfaction
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention and the capitalization on all possible sales opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Drives sales of new products into targeted accounts
- Your overall goal is to ensure client satisfaction, maximize retention, generate sales leads and develop sales
Experience: New grad, Any level, we are willing to train
Industries: Skin care
Compensation: Base on your experience
Company Description: Spa Source Canada: The Professional's Source for Exceptional European Brands
MD Corrective Care Paris is the manufacturer and distributor of prestige professional skin care products for medical spas, spas and salons. MD Corrective Care was designed to simplify and streamline professional skincare while giving an edge to spa professionals by offering advanced cosmeceutical.
Developed by Dr. Larchet, one of the France's leading biochemists with cross-category and cross-cultural formulation expertise.
After five years of rigorous testing and development, MD Corrective Care launched with a succinct, innovative and contemporary collection of cosmeceutical in fall 2008.
Staying true to our European roots, all MD Corrective Care products are formulated and manufactured in France
If you would like to apply or receive more information,