Spa 901 is currently looking for a BC Registered Massage Therapist to join our team. Voted best spa in Fernie by our local community, we pride ourselves on offering our guests a legendary experience through providing professional and personalized services.
Reporting to the Spa Director, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Be an active part of the therapist team; modelling team oriented behavior
- Provide therapeutic massage to clients – being able to listen to clients needs and apply massage techniques accordingly
- Be able to communicate treatment findings to clients and recommend personalized aftercare
- Knowledge and ability to sell products related to massage therapy, as well as cross-promote other spa services
- Knowledge and application of sterilization, sanitization and hygiene as required by the spa and by law
- Actively participate in maintaining the high standard of cleanliness and spa experience within the spa environment
- Able to successfully maintain personal schedule and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Educational Requirements and Qualifications
- Must possess a current registration number from the province of British Columbia
- Certification by an accredited school of Massage Therapy
- Minimum 2200 hours of practical and theoretical studies
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
At Spa 901 we offer a competitive salary and great working environment. If you would like to express interest in joining our team, please forward a detailed cover letter and resume to Laura at the email provided.
We look forward to meeting you!
As a team of professionally trained and highly regarded massage therapists, our vision has always been to offer our clients the best...