Soventix Canada is a division of Soventix group, a Germany based innovative solar project developer and turn-key system provider. In Canada, Soventix is a boutique solar PV developer of large-scale and commercial roof-top and ground-mount projects throughout Ontario. Soventix is involved in all aspects of solar project development including solar PV system design, permitting, system installation and project management. The office is located downtown Toronto near the St. Lawrence Market. Our team is highly efficient, motivated and driven by the vision to deploy solar projects on every roof in Ontario.
Soventix has an outstanding career opportunity for a Junior Project Manager:
Junior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare applications for and manage Ontario Power Authority FIT contracts;
- Perform technical feasibility studies on and off site and draft preliminary layouts (roofs and ground);
- Prepare proposals for projects;
- Co-ordinate permitting process with utilities, provincial ministries and local municipalities;
- Provide marketing, sales and management support to sales team and management; and
- Various office administration including answering phones, document management, trade show correspondence, & other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in relevant field (University or College);
- 2 plus years experience in project management or project coordination;
- Experience in the energy sector is an asset;
- Experience with the Ontario Power Authority FIT program, the utility connection process or renewable energy approval process is an asset; and
- Experience in real-estate development is an asset.
- Strong interest in working in renewable energies within a small development team;
- Proven strength in an ability to multi-task and commitment to meeting deadlines by prioritizing heavy workloads and maintaining organization;
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail;
- Must be able to work independently and complete tasks with minimum supervision;
- Driver’s license for business travel is required;
- Approval for ECO Canada internship program is an asset ;
- Strong command of the English language, both written and oral; and
- Must be proficient in MS Office, experience with AutoCAD or Sketchup is an asset.
Soventix Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a motivated, performance-driven individual please e-mail an up to date resume highlighting relevant experience and your approximate salary expectations to: