Southpointe Academy is seeking a:
Director of Finance and Operations
The Director of Finance (DFO) is the senior administrator for all non-‐academic matters of the School, including financial and management accounting, internal controls, budget and budgetary control, procurement, human resources, information technology, risk management, facilities management, and communications. The DFO is a key member of the School’s Leadership Team and works closely with them as well as with the Board of Governors, and all Board Committees.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Professional Accounting designation and/or University degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- Extensive leadership and management experience
- Demonstrated skills and extensive experience in Accounting, Controls, Information
Systems and Administration
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, accomplished writing and presentation
- Ability and experience to work collaboratively with senior management and Board and
- Experience in the Education/not-‐for-‐profit sector is preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a rewarding career.
If you are interested in working with us, please submit applications, including a cover letter and a detailed resume (including current and expected compensation and names and contact details of three references). Please visit www.southpointeacademy.ca for more information. (http://southpointeacademy.ca/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/SPADFO.pdf)
Closing date is August 9, 2013. Successful short-‐listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. All enquiries should be directed to the attention of Human Resources.
Information about the School can be obtained by visiting www.spacademy.ca.
Personal data is collected and used for recruitment purposes only.