New pharmacy in a multi-disciplinary medical building seeking motivated, experienced individuals who are looking for a dynamic work environment.
- Greet customers and confirm accuracy of all prescription and profile information.
- Data entry of prescriptions into Kroll
- Fill prescriptions to be checked by pharmacist.
- Third party adjudication and problem solving.
- Inventory management, including ordering, check stock expiry, returns, and waste disposal.
- General customer inquiries and referral to pharmacist when appropriate.
- Some cashier duties when necessary.
- Prior Pharmacy Assistant experience.
- Friendly attitude and commitment to provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Strong team player and motivation to succeed.
- Fluency in English.
- Competent knowledge of Kroll.
- Knowledge of current pharmacy legislations.
- 20-25 hours per week, some evenings and/or weekends (Sat.)
- Mon-Fri: 9am - 8pm
- Sat: 9am - 5pm
- Sun: Closed
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Thank you for your interest in our company.