Southland Trailers is a progressive Manufacturing Facility that is quickly expanding and we are looking for an energetic Sales Assistant to join our team.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales team. They will be the second point of contact to our clients, and at times act as our Sales backup.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and responding to customer inquiries providing a high level of customer service.
- Maintaining Southland Trailers Intuiutive Database by ensuring customer information and data is current and accurate.
- Entering customer orders, tracking the status, and relay status to Sales team.
- Maintain quoting processes and other administrative support of sales quotes.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Other related duties as required
- High School Diploma – Post Secondary would be considered an asset.
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant or an applicable combination of education & experience in marketing
- Proficient in computer application programs such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Indeed - 13 months ago
For the past 30 years Southland Trailer Corp. has been an industry leader of trailer manufacturing in Western Canada for. We have grown to...