Come Join our Team!
Here at Southland Trailers we are continuing to grow. Now more than ever, we are looking for motivated and talented individuals to come join us.
For the past 30 years Southland Trailer Corp. has been an industry leader of trailer manufacturing in Western Canada. We have grown to become one of the largest steel product manufactures in Southern Alberta, with a customer base that stretches across Western Canada, the Territories, Ontario and several bordering US states
Working as a Materials Handler you will be responsible in maintaining the South Land Trailers “Kitting” process . A process which includes gathering and organizing all the parts and materials required by our skilled work force to fabricate and produce a trailer.This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded Materials Handler who is looking to move forward within their career. Please note the role will be 100% located outdoors.
- Read and interpret work orders to create a “Kit” in so doing ensuring all parts and materials are available for the work order.
- Loading and unloading materials onto pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by forklift, dolly, or hand
- Inspecting all assembly parts and reports defective material or questionable component conditions to management
- Assisting in transporting any and all "Kits" to or from storage or work sites to designated area, using forklifts, dolly, or other device.
- General facility up-keep, maintenance and organization
- 6 - 8 months of warehousing or material handling experience.
- 1- 2 years customer service experience
- Forklift Operator certification is not required but would be considered an asset.
- Average computer skills and working knowledge of office software packages
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer navigation skills.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
For the past 30 years Southland Trailer Corp. has been an industry leader of trailer manufacturing in Western Canada for. We have grown to...