Energetic, fast paced, quick service restaurant has an immediate opportunity for an outgoing and mature personality with great communication skills to join South Simcoe Eateries Ltd team at South St. Burger Co. located on Bryne Drive in Barrie ON.
Opportunity available for those looking to persue a Restaurant Supervisor role within this franchised location. Average hours of 25-40 hours per week. Reports to the Manager/Assistant Manager.
- Ability to work day/evening and weekend shifts
- Smart Serve and Food Safety preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong multi-task skills to assist in operation of store equipment, food preparation and customer service
- Positive communication skills providing the ability to manage a staff of 20-25, good interpersonal skills to motivate staff and lead staff through positive examples
- Some heavy lifting required
- Previous Restaurant Supervisor experience in the quick service preferred
- Perfect opportunity for those looking to obtain a position which provides 1-3 days off per week and gain valuable experience in a Management role. Opportunities exist for growth.
South St. Burger Co. serves premium food in a contemporary, New York style loft-like environment. The menu features 100% pure, fresh, Angus beef patties from Spring Creek Ranch in Alberta where cattle are raised without the use of added hormones or antibiotics. Sides include New York Fries french fries and a variety of poutines, hand-made onion rings and milkshakes. With the opening of the Dubai location, South St. Burger Co. has grown to 18 restaurants; with 15 in Ontario, three of which are franchised, and two franchised units in Alberta, with four more units in development. Driven by a philosophy that it takes more than good ingredients to make a great burger, South St. Burger Co. has also made a large commitment to the environment, with the company recently winning the Green Leadership Award from Foodservice + Hospitality. In February, the company was recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed.