South Pointe Toyota Employee Reviews

Great Place to be
Financial Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary21 March 2017
Typical day was generally enjoyable, decent hours, decent colleagues. I learnt a brand new career here which they were very generous in supporting. I had entered into an office that was staffed with very successful and very stable partners, which unfortunately hampered my personal growth. I only left to expand my knowledge and capabilities.
Pros
Great team mates
Automotive Service Technician 1st Yr Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 February 2017
- learned something everyday
- co-workers at the shop are helpful
- management: they assess both best way to complete every
task efficiently
- once you get into the job, it is going to be regular routine, you'll get used to it
- past experiences, continuously learning stuff & get familiar with it and good support from senior technicians make the job easier.
Pros
Free lunches every 4th Saturday when I was there
Cons
Needs to work on Saturdays too
Not the best fit for me.
Used car lot attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 January 2017
Its like it sounds, it all comes down to what you are willing to do work wise and, how good your spatial awareness is, especially backing up. Taking tire pressures, and fueling cars, maybe occasionally charging batteries, and affixing license plate frames..,etc. Winters are usually spent removing snow.
Pros
The odd barbeque
Cons
They fire good people for no good reason, often!
Horrible place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 January 2017
Arrogant management that talks you down any time possible, poor benefits, no discounts for purchasing vehicles, parts or in service dept...Expensive building that was built to support one crooked and greedy salesman...
Drive Through environment
Lot attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 August 2016
was my first job in the city i enjoyed working here for the time that i did but as i started an apprenticeship i left, mostly keeping supplies up to date and floors clean, move car's in and out and to the detail and oil bays, take customer cars for washes and deliver vehicles when asked.
Helpful environment
Deatailing (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 April 2016
My experience here was not bad.. i learn a lot of things about Cars and all areas of the Car. I also learn how to be patient with other people around. In this kind of environment there's a lot of things that needs to be done..WE need to please customer for their needs of their cars and be clean all well..
Pros
free lunch
new vehicles
Car Sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary,AB30 November 2015
new cars and trucks to learn about. Being able to help customers in choosing the right one for them or at least giving them different options to choose from
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 March 2014
South Pointe Toyota was an alright place to work. It wasn't anything special by any means. A typical day of work was answering phones, data entry, helping with accounting work etc. My co-workers were good for the most part. I was extremely displeased with the management of this business.

Want to know more about South Pointe Toyota?

Ask a question