Agricultural Equipment Sales Manager – Central Division (Regina/Southey/Raymore Sask)
With the rapid evolution of the agribusiness environment, South Country Equipment is changing to meet the new needs of today’s farm customer, and is on the road to becoming one of the largest John Deere AG dealerships in Canada with 8 locations in South East Saskatchewan. Internal promotion has created your opportunity to be a part of that growth, backed by the leading farm equipment “total solution provider” in the industry, and establish an exciting and stable career!
What We Offer:
- Excellent compensation plan, with enterprise based profit sharing
- An organizational structure that provides direction and enhances peer to peer support across the sales management team, while allowing autonomy to make decisions for your own division.
- Multigenerational reputation as a John Deere dealer organization
- Solutions oriented approach to client relationships, including Agronomic support
- Historically unparalleled capital investment in facilities, infrastructure, and training to provide customer support that is “A Leap Ahead”
- Maintain and expand a knowledgeable sales team for the assigned division.
- Through that sales force, manage existing client accounts & develop new ones to increase sales.
- Develop and enhance direct relationships with key growers and potential customers within the defined territory.
- Communicate and implement South Country’s sales programs and policies within the assigned territory, in order to meet sales goals for the division.
- Work in conjunction with the SCE Aftermarket team to provide a high level of sales support within the assigned territory.
Competencies, Qualities, & Experience - Successful candidates will possess:
- A high level of entrepreneurial initiative and an innate desire to succeed
- The work ethic and desire needed to learn many different aspects of our client’s agribusiness.
- A proven history of excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, including working with email, spreadsheets and web-based applications.
- Excellent negotiating skills and the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have proven ability to build/maintain strong relationships with growers by understanding their needs and values, and achieve desired results.
Contact: Drew Watson by email please!
Indeed - 17 months ago