We are seeking an organized, energetic, and enthusiastic individual for a full-time position as an administrative assistant/receptionist. You will be the first point of contact for the SCPCN administration office and will provide administrative support to management and staff. You will be required to interact effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and must demonstrate excellent customer service and initiative.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the first point of contact for the SCPCN, including greeting visitors to the SCPCN administrative office
- Provide administrative support, including completing office tasks such as photocopying, data entry and filing, coordinating couriers and mail, and filing and preparing letters, presentations, faxes agendas, binders and reports.
- Receive and distribute incoming correspondence (mail, email, faxes)
- Coordinate and schedule management and staff meeting arrangements and travel, and participate in industry events, conferences, and seminars, as required
- Coordinate boardroom bookings, catering, equipment, and couriers for meetings and assist with post-meeting clean-up
- Assist with event planning and special projects, as required
- High school diploma
- Preferably, a diploma or certificate in office administration
- Minimum of one year of experience in reception and/or administration
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deal with a variety of personalities and situations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated prioritization and organizational skills, including the ability to simultaneously support multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work in a changing and dynamic environment that requires initiative and balancing of competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Positive, professional attitude
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite and, preferably, experience with Visio
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please visit our website at www.scpcn.ca for a complete description of the SCPCN.
To apply online, please visit our website at www.scpcn.ca/careers or email your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 19 months ago