The SCPCN is seeking an organized, energetic, and enthusiastic office admin student for a full-time position as Admin Assistant/Receptionist. You will be the first point of contact for the SCPCN corporate office and for providing administrative support to management and staff. You will be required to interact effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and must demonstrate excellent customer service, flexibility, and initiative. This is a temporary summer student position from May to August 30, 2013.
- First point of contact for the SCPCN, including greeting visitors to the SCPCN corporate office
- Provide administrative support, including coordination/completion of office tasks such as copying, data entry, couriers, mail, and filing and preparation of letters, presentations, faxes agendas, binders, reports, etc.
- Receive and distribute incoming correspondence (mail, email, faxes and other)
- Coordinate/schedule management and staff meeting arrangements, travel, and participation in industry events, conferences and seminars as required
- Coordinate boardroom bookings, catering, equipment, and couriers for meetings and assist with post-meeting clean-up
- Assist with event planning and special projects as required
- 1st year Office Administration student is preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in reception and/or administration
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deal with a variety of personalities and situations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated prioritization, multi-tasking, and organizational skills, including the ability to simultaneously support multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work in a changing and dynamic environment that requires initiative, flexibility, and balancing of competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Positive, professional attitude
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite and Outlook; experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Visio is an asset
Salary will be $16.00 per hour. Please visit our web site at www.scpcn.ca for a complete description of South Calgary Primary Care Network.
E-mail your cover letter and resume, indicating your name and position for which you are applying.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
The South Calgary Primary Care Network (SCPCN) is an innovative, publicly funded health care initiative that is changing the way primary...