The South Calgary Primary Care Network (SCPCN) is an innovative, publicly funded health care initiative that is changing the way primary health care is delivered in Alberta. SCPCN is one of 40 Primary Care Networks in Alberta, servicing the population living within the South Calgary area. SCPCN is a group of Family Physicians, working with Alberta Health Services and other health professionals, to coordinate the delivery of primary health care services and provide customized programs to address local needs. SCPCN is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in a fast-paced environment.
Administrative Assistant - Receptionist (Job #2012-11)
The SCPCN is seeking an organized, energetic, and enthusiastic individual for a full-time position as Admin Assistant/Reception. You will be the first point of contact for the SCPCN corporate office and for providing administrative support to management and staff. You will be required to interact effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and must demonstrate excellent customer service, flexibility, and initiative.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- First point of contact for the SCPCN, including greeting visitors to the SCPCN corporate office
- Provide administrative support, including coordination/completion of office tasks such as copying, data entry, couriers, mail, and filing and preparation of letters, presentations, faxes agendas, binders, reports, etc.
- Receive and distribute incoming correspondence (mail, email, faxes and other)
- Coordinate/schedule management and staff meeting arrangements, travel, and participation in industry events, conferences and seminars as required
- Coordinate boardroom bookings, catering, equipment, and couriers for meetings and assist with post-meeting clean-up
- Assist with event planning and special projects as required
- High School Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma or Certificate is preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in reception and/or administration
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deal with a variety of personalities and situations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated prioritization, multi-tasking, and organizational skills, including the ability to simultaneously support multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work in a changing and dynamic environment that requires initiative, flexibility, and balancing of competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Positive, professional attitude
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite and Outlook; experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Visio is an asset
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please visit our web site at www.scpcn.ca for a complete description of South Calgary Primary Care Network.
Fax or e-mail your resume, indicating your name and position for which you are applying to:
South Calgary Primary Care Network
#200, 11150 Bonaventure Drive SE
Calgary, AB T2J 6R9
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 12 months ago