A dealer is responsible for providing a fun table game experience and atmosphere for patrons and guests by dealing various table games in a fast paced environment. Maintains and deals all table games in accordance with gaming procedures, internal controls, and rules of the appropriate game as necessary.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Acknowledges and greets all customers while welcoming them to the table game
- Promotes and encourages positive customer relations
- Deals cards to players as appropriate according to established rules, procedures and game security
- Computes payable odds to pay winning bets; pays winning bets and collects losing bets
- Ensures that wagers are placed before cards are dealt or roulette wheel is spun
- Announces winning number, color or hand to players
- Verifies opening and closing chip inventories; receives fills and distributes credits
- Exchanges paper currency for playing chips
- Recognizes internally issued promotional coupons and handles as appropriate
- Monitors game and notifies supervisor of any disputes, problems or concerns with either a patron or the progress of a game
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary
Proven customer service skills that foster and build relationships with patrons and guests. Satisfactory completion of dealer’s training school or Casino approved equivalent with one year of dealing experience preferably. Good math skills with the ability to do it fast and accurately. Teamwork philosophy follow directions and implement tasks given for overall customer satisfaction and achievement of department goals through various shifts.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission.
To apply, please reply with resume OR drop off/mail to Human Resources Box 777, One Ocean Dr. Scanterbury, MB R0E 1W0
We thank who apply but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We take pride in providing outstanding guest services in a fun and inviting atmosphere. This is achieved by having a team that is energetic, enthusiastic and customer service orientated.