Job Title: Night Audit
Reports to: Guest Service Manager
Position Type: Full Time
The Night Auditor is responsible for providing superior overall guest satisfaction through various tasks and functions from front office functions to night audit procedures. The Night Auditor is accountable for ensuring and verifying the accuracy of hotel guest accounts and balancing revenue and postings.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Balancing department income and mathematically verifying and recording all revenue produced by the hotel operation.
- Completes Night Audit functions and prepares and prints all daily and summary reports.
- Ensures guest accounts are updated and accurate at all times.
- Has working knowledge of Reservations and PBX/telephone operations, in addition to all room rates, types, special promotions and packages and other relevant Resort information.
- Handles guest requests, messages and wake up calls.
- Follows policy and procedures at all times and addresses new issues with manager
- Encourages and promotes positive guest service at all times by acknowledging guests by name whenever possible.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
As a Night auditor you need to be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive working relationships while understanding what and how superior guest service is provided at all levels of the organization. A strong understanding of operations and how Front Desk and related departments provides and support to overall organization; ability to be flexible as needed while being reliable; solid crisis and stress management skills to be able to deal with difficult and challenging situations; organizational skills to meet deadlines and work within a ever changing fast paced environment; and provides support to resort as needed within the community and within industry
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission.
To apply, please reply with resumé OR drop off/mail to:
Box 777, One Ocean Dr.
Scanterbury, MB R0E 1W0
We thank who apply but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We take pride in providing outstanding guest services in a fun and inviting atmosphere. This is achieved by having a team that is energetic, enthusiastic and customer service orientated.