Job Title: Guest Service Agent
Reports to: Guest Service Manager through Guest Service Supervisor
Position Type: Full Time
The Guest Services Agent is responsible for delivery of guest satisfaction through strong communication, attentive service and excellence in service excellence in a fast paced environment
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Provides exceptional customer service skills with personal service, dealing with complaints, guest inquiries, comments and requests of all patrons
- Carries out guest operations of registration, rooming lists, check-outs and reservations
- Assists Sales & Catering department for overall customer satisfaction
- Assists with maintaining lobby, reception and reservation area are always tidy, neat and clean
- Updates and communicates with Supervisor and Manager on all key issues or concerns that effect overall customer satisfaction
- Stays up to date and current on trends, up coming events in community, industry and property
- Ensures guest confidentiality at all times
- Assists other departments as necessary or required while keeping other department heads informed of special guests, visitors, functions, events or groups on property
- Other duties as necessary in support of overall operations
As a Guest Services Agent you are usually the first point of contact within the Hotel for all patrons and guests and in most case the last point of contact as well; therefore, the delivery of superior customer service is required at all times. Ideally you have prior customer service or experience in guest services for a least one year. Additionally, some computer skills to efficiently operate rooming and accommodation management system are required.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission.
To apply please reply with email resume OR drop off/mail to:
Box 777, One Ocean Dr.
Scanterbury, MB R0E 1W0
We thank who apply but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We take pride in providing outstanding guest services in a fun and inviting atmosphere. This is achieved by having a team that is energetic, enthusiastic and customer service orientated.