3D CAD Drafter, Solid Modeling (Solid Edge or other 3d CAD) – contract for 6 months.
A 3D CAD Drafter with working knowledge of Solid Edge or other 3d CAD software is required for a metal-fabricating manufacturing company. It is a contract position for 6 months.
- Creating detail drawings for machined parts based on existing drawings, modifying existing drawings, creating BOM.
- Working knowledge of Solid Edge or other solid modeling (3D) software.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of 1-3 years in a manufacturing environment is an asset but recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
A company is an established manufacturer of machined parts.
Position type: contract, 6 months.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, day hours.