The Warehouse Material Handler is responsible for the shipping, receiving, and handling of all merchandise to and from delivery trucks as well as within the warehouse.
- Unload containers delivered to the warehouse by use of pallet jacks, dollies, etc. and organize and store the merchandise
- Assist with loading onto delivery trucks; ensure the accuracy of the picked products
- Assist with the pickup of merchandise by customers at the loading dock and safely placing purchased items into their vehicles once the paperwork has been reviewed and completed
- Maintain of overall cleanliness of warehouse and surrounding property
- Prepare pallets for outbound shipments, including wrapping of products
- Experience operating a 3 ton truck (automatic transmission) and a valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract is considered an asset as there may be opportunities for the successful candidate to act as a back-up for the delivery drivers. Any time spent driving a Company truck for work-related purposes will result in a premium of $1.15/hr.
Want to join a winning team? Submit your resume today!
Indeed - 8 months ago