For over 25 years, Source Office Furnishings has been offering the best value in high quality office furniture to our customers throughout Canada. We are a rapidly growing and dynamic company and are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our team as a Sales Assistant in our busy Edmonton store location.
Why choose Source Office Furnishings?
- work-life balance (steady hours and regular work hours)
- competitive wages, full benefits plan including medical/dental coverage and vacation
- we train on-site and offer opportunities for advancement
The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Outside Sales Representatives by managing the administrative duties related to the sale and the installation of the products, as well as coordinating the delivery of items and ensuring customer satisfaction through follow-up calls.
- Assist with product orders and make modifications to existing orders in system
- Arrange items for transfer between stores as needed
- Provide customers quotes on products as requested
- Troubleshoot and communicate with customers if there are issues
- Capture instructions and special details on orders to ensure delivery staff are adequately prepared (ie. drop-off areas, contact person info, stairs/ramps, etc.)
- Obtain freight quotes for orders and communicate to sales reps
B. Product Availability Verification
- Verify the expected due date for non-stocked orders and inform reps
- Check due dates on stock items once order is placed and inform reps
- Check stock levels for reps in the field and communicate via phone or email
C. Customer Service
- Call customers and provide estimated due dates of non-stock products
- Maintain running list of scheduled deliveries and assemblies to inform customers if they inquire
- Complete after-service follow up with customer to ensure satisfaction with delivery and installation
Critical Soft Skills
- Highly organized and able to manage time efficiently
- Very strong communication skills (over the phone and email)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior customer service skills
Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma a minimum
- 1-2 years of office administration/coordination a must, preferably in a support role
Want to join a winning team? Submit your cover letter and resume today!