Source Office Furnishings is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our team as Receptionist in our Calgary store location.
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting all customers who visit a retail store location and for transferring incoming calls to the appropriate party using a multi-line switchboard phone. This role is also responsible for informing customers and redirecting them to the appropriate party when needed. Administrative duties include data entry, filing and sorting mail.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees. Relay messages to co-workers and other staff and exchange information with them
- Greet clients, determine reason for their visit, provide them with basic information and direct them to the appropriate individual
- Answer telephone and provide store information when requested; transfer calls to appropriate party through switchboard
- Sort and deliver all incoming mail and courier packages, process all outgoing mail and courier packages
- Complete customer sales using cash register or credit/debit card machine
- General administrative tasks including filing and data entry
- Other duties as assigned
B. Sales Support
- Support Inside Sales Representatives and Store Manager during high volume periods by providing product information to customers and presenting supporting documentation such as brochures, website print-outs, etc.
- Inform customers of special offers and sales
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken (over the phone and in person)
- Must be able to engage with customers in a friendly and courteous manner
Education & Qualifications
1-2 years of experience in a receptionist role or retail environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Want to join a winning team? Submit your cover letter and resume today!
Indeed - 23 months ago
Source Office Furnishings