Source Office Furnishings is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our team as an Office Administrator in our Regina location.
The Office Administrator is responsible for invoicing customers, administrative processes such as cash outs, as well as creating product purchase orders and tracking shipments. This role is also responsible for receiving product and allocating it to orders.
A. Sales Administration
- Generate purchase orders on behalf of sales representatives as required and process accordingly
- Review receiving reports and update sales orders accordingly
- Review sales orders and ensure invoices are appropriately delivered and any cancellations are managed in the inventory management system
- Conduct the daily cash out process and ensure its accuracy
- Present paperwork and payroll information to new hires and submit to Head Office for processing in the absence of the Store Manager
- Assist with A/R collections and resolve customer product and billing issues
C. Inventory Management
- Review inventory on a periodic basis, including spot counts, to ensure inventory accuracy
- Manage inventory by processing stock transfers and receipts, confirming items and quantities and following up on any discrepancies
- Self-motivated, autonomous and reliable
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot autonomously
- Able to follow instructions and processes with accuracy and a team player attitude
Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma required
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrator role, including basic accounting
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Want to join a winning team? Submit your resume and cover letter today!
Source Office Furnishings