Source Office Furnishings is a dynamic company and we are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our team as an Inside Sales Consultant in our Burlington store location. This is a full-time opportunity that includes competitive compensation, full benefits and vacation.
Why choose Source Office Furnishings?
- work-life balance (steady 40 hours/week, regular hours)
- competitive wages, full benefits plan including medical/dental coverage and vacation
- we train on-site and offer opportunities for advancement
The Inside Sales Consultant is responsible for greeting all customers and educating them on the products and services offered in the store. They use a consultative selling style to determine the customer's needs in order to make appropriate recommendations to customers.
- Sell the entire range of Source products through a consultative approach with walk-in,
phone-in and email customers by determining their needs and proposing appropriate
- Provide product information to customers and present supporting documentation such as
brochures, website print-outs, etc. to help find office furnishings solutions
- Complete quotes in the proprietary system and generate sales orders
- Create layout sketches to assist customers with their space planning
- Coordinate the ordering of any out-of-stock items and advise customers accordingly
- Ensure any and all service (after sale) issues are dealt with in a timely manner
B. Administrative Coordination
- Answer telephone and provide store information when requested; transfer calls to
appropriate party through switchboard
- Sort and deliver all incoming mail and courier packages, process all outgoing mail and
- Complete customer sales using cash register or credit/debit card machine
- General administrative tasks including filing and data entry
- Manage the cash-out process
- Other duties as assigned
Critical Soft Skills
- Highly organized and able to manage time efficiently
- Very strong communication skills (in person, over the phone and by email)
- Superior customer service skills
Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma a minimum
- 1-2 years of office administration/coordination a must, retail sales experience a definite asset
- Basic accounting skills are necessary
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Want to join a winning team? Submit your resume and cover letter today!
Source Office Furnishings