Source Office Furnishings has been offering the best value in high quality office furniture to our customers throughout Canada for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on offering unsurpassed customer service and a collaborative team environment where every employee is a part of our success. We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our team as a Branch Administrator in our Regina location.
Why choose Source Office Furnishings?
- work-life balance (steady 40 hours/week, regular hours)
- competitive wages, full benefits plan including medical/dental coverage and vacation
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for invoicing customers, administrative processes such as cash outs, as well as creating product purchase orders and tracking shipments. This role is also responsible for receiving product and allocating it to orders via proprietary computer software.
A. Sales Administration
- Generate purchase orders on behalf of sales representatives as required and process accordingly
- Review receiving reports and update sales orders accordingly
- Review sales orders and ensure invoices are appropriately delivered and any cancellations are managed in the inventory management system
- Check and update the arrival of special ordered products
- Conduct the daily cash out process and ensure its accuracy
- In the absence of the Store Manager, review all expense items and hold for approval and submission to Head Office for processing
- Present paperwork and payroll information to new hires and submit to Head Office for processing In the absence of the Store Manager
- Assist Head Office in Accounts Receivable collections and resolve customer product and billing issues
C. Inventory Management
- Review inventory on a periodic basis, including spot counts, to ensure inventory accuracy
- Manage inventory by processing stock transfers and receipts, confirming items and quantities and following up on any discrepancies
- Manage year-end inventory counts in conjunction with the Store Manager
- Other administrative duties as may be assigned
- Self-motivated, autonomous and reliable
- Action-oriented and natural tendency to take initiative
- Strong communicator and sense of urgency when following up with customers
- Ability to multitask and organize documentation in order to manage high volumes of transactions
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot autonomously
Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma required
- 3-4 years of experience in an administrator role, preferably in a retail or wholesale environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Proven strong track record of retail office administration and basic accounting
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure
Want to join a winning team? Submit your cover letter and resume today!