Source Office Furnishings is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our team as an Administrative Receptionist in our Calgary store location. This is a full-time opportunity that includes competitive compensation, full benefits and vacation.
The Administrative Receptionist is responsible for greeting all customers who visit the retail store location and for transferring incoming calls to the appropriate party using a multi-line switchboard phone. The role also involves managing the store's cash out process, and creating purchase/sales orders in the internal system. Other administrative duties include data entry, filing and sorting mail.
- Answer telephone and provide information when requested; transfer calls to appropriate party through switchboard
- Greet clients, determine reason for their visit, provide them with basic information and direct them to the appropriate individual
- Complete customer sales using credit/debit card machine
- Manage the cash-out process
- Place and complete purchase/sales orders on behalf of the sales representatives in the proprietary computer system
- Contact suppliers for pricing and product information to support the sales
- General administrative tasks including filing, mail sorting and data entryprocess
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken (over the phone and in person)
- Must be able to engage with customers in a friendly and courteous manner
Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma a minimum
- 1-2 years of experience in a receptionist or administrative support role, preferably in a busy retail environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
For the next 12 months, the Receptionist will be required to work Tuesday - Saturday, but will transition to a Monday - Friday schedule at this time next year.
Want to join a winning team? Apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter!
Source Office Furnishings