Source Office Furnishings is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Administrative Receptionist in our Regina store location. This role is responsible for greeting all customers who visit the retail store location and for transferring incoming calls to the appropriate party using a multi-line switchboard phone.
The role also involves scheduling the delivery, installation and service of purchased furniture, managing the store’s cash out process, and creating purchase/sales orders in the internal system. Other administrative duties include data entry, filing and sorting mail.
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken (over the phone and in person)
- Must be able to engage with customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma a minimum
- 1-2 years of experience in a receptionist or administrative support role, preferably in a busy retail environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Looking for an engaging and challenging career? Submit your resume and cover letter today!