Source Office Furnishings is a rapidly growing and dynamic company and we are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our team as an Account Executive in our Langley store location. This is a full-time opportunity that includes competitive compensation, full benefits and vacation.
Why choose Source Office Furnishings?
- work-life balance (40 hours/week, regular hours)
- competitive wages, full benefits plan including medical/dental coverage and vacation
- we train on-site and offer opportunities for advancement
The Account Executive is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through closing the sale, in an assigned territory. They also offer support to the retail store when necessary by meeting with customers, determining their needs through a consultative approach, and proposing the appropriate solution.
A. Selling and prospecting
- Sell the entire range of Source products through a consultative approach with new and existing customers by scheduling appointments, holding meetings with customers and making recommendations that meet their needs
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking
- Develop and present a layout proposal of the customer's space in consideration of the products being offered by taking measurements of the space and accurately inputting the data into the computer-aided design (CAD) system
- Support the in-store team when not prospecting or meeting customers outside of the retail environment or when requested by the manager
- Keep up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools
C. Administrative Duties
- Complete all work orders, invoices, quotes and all other necessary paperwork related to each sale and submit to appropriate party in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are imperative
- Must work effectively in a team environment with co-workers and management
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma required, post-secondary degree an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of previous outside sales experience required involving prospecting and cold calling
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle, a valid driver's licence and auto liability insurance
Want to join a winning team? Apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter today!
Indeed - 23 months ago
Source Office Furnishings